Child Arrangements – Live with Order & Contact Order

Child  Arrangements  –  Live with Order
Child  Arrangements  –  Contact Order

With whom a child is to live, spend time and have contact.
When a child is to live, spend time or otherwise have contact with any person.
It lasts up until the child reaches 16 years of age. Child Arrangement Orders are not compulsory when arranging access to your child, but will become so if parents are unable to agree terms.
If parents are able to reach a verbal agreement regarding the care of their children, they don’t need to go to the court.

These were introduced by the Act and are, in effect, an injunction to stop a parent from doing anything that is considered not to be in the child’s best interests. A non-residential parent with parental responsibility could, for example, apply for such an order if the residential parent was not acting in the child’s best interests or making decisions about the child’s education/religious upbringing or holidays that was not agreed by the other parent/guardian. You can apply for this order if the parent was intending to remove the child from the other parents care, or even out of the country.
COURT ORDER FOR CHILDREN’S PARENTS – Remove the child from the other parents care, or even out of the country.

Citizens of EU countries, including Poland, are struggling with the problem of staying in the UK or returning to their home country. Due to the changes currently taking place in Great Britain and the home countries, many parents decide to return to their countries. It happens that the resident parent with whom the child lives, decides to leave the UK with the child. Sometimes, without informing the other parent. This is a criminal offense, to remove the child from English
jurisdiction without the other parent written consent. If you are concerned that your child may be illegally removed from the UK, contact our Family Team today. We will take legal action to stop any parent from leaving the jurisdiction of England and Wales with the child.

  • Consultation to establish your situation and needs. Written Court application for the first hearing with a description of the problem. Cafcass – procedure guide.
  • 3 Consultations to determine the problem and discuss the procedure before and after each court hearing (up to 3 hearings). Court application for first listening with a description of the problem. Cafcass – procedure guide. Strong, detailed statement to the Judge. Child Contact Proposal. Mediation Certificate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.