Prohibited Steps Orders PSO

These were introduced by the Act and are, in effect, an injunction to stop a parent from doing anything that is considered not to be in the child’s best interests.

A non-residential parent with parental responsibility could, for example, apply for such an order if the residential parent was not acting in the child’s best interests or making decisions about the child’s education/religious upbringing or holidays that was not agreed by the other parent/guardian. It can make such an order if the parent was intending to remove the child from the other parents care, or even out of the country.

COURT ORDER FOR CHILDREN’S PARENTS – Remove the child from the other parents care, or even out of the country.

Citizens of EU countries, including Poland, are struggling with the problem of staying in the UK or returning to their home country. Due to the changes currently taking place in Great Britain and the home countries, many parents decide to return to their countries. It happens that the resident parent with whom the child lives, decides to leave the UK with the child. Sometimes, without informing the other parent. This is a criminal offence, to remove the child from English
jurisdiction without the other parent written consent. If you are concerned that your child may be illegally removed from the UK, contact our Family Team today. We will take legal action to stop any parent from leaving the jurisdiction of England and Wales with the child.

Musisz się zalogować, aby móc dodać komentarz.